Saturday 30 June 2012

WHAT TO UPLOAD ON SHARECASH

Where do I get my files for Share Cash from?


 
So here is the ever quest question. What to upload on Sharecash to earn money.
First of all you are not going to upload files bigger then 200Mb. Why? 200Mb is the file limit. You can split bigger files into 2,3 or more files but I doubt that you get downloads from them all.
Second thing. You are not allowed to upload adult stuff. Everything adult related, adult file names etc. will result in a permanent ban of your account. No one wants that right?
Right?

Before we move on I need to mention that downloading your own files is against the rules. Bear that in mind, also avoid using any type of Sharecash bypasser, bots or anything like that. That will get your IP adress banned and you will not be able to earn money anymore.
This is my proven method to earn thousands of $$$ in Sharecash.  Now I am sharing it with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment